The Atlanta Hawks might be looking to add talent to the team before the trade deadline.
Rumors say that “With the trade deadline approaching, the Hawks are actively looking to add to their roster.”
Here are some Hawks’ notes before the Trade Deadline:
- Is still now known which players are the Hawks targeting, but the team has several trade assets that could be used in the next week, before the trade deadline.
- The Hawks had already discussions with teams about Thabo Sefolosha and Tim Hardaway Jr, but after the 24-year-old SG latest performances, the Hawks are expected to keep him (Hardaway is averaging 18.7 PPG, 4.3 RPG and 3.3 APG in 34 Minutes Per Game in the previous 10 games).
- Tiago Splitter, Kris Humphries, Mike Muscala and Mike Scott are on expiring deals as well, and could also be included in a trade before the deadline.
- Millsap is also on expiring deal, but the ones from Atlanta have said he’s not going anywhere.
- “The Hawks will have a spot opening on their roster on Friday if they don’t re-sign Lamar Patterson, whose 10-day contract is set to expire.”
Will we see any move in Atlanta in the next week?